pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pieces of the Puzzle

So many things have happened since my last post! First of all, Chad and I are now living in beautiful Colorado! I forgot how much I missed the mountains and the weather here, especially coming from Texas. Chad found out he was able to transfer to the Lowes in Castle Rock only a day before I planned to drive back home. Phew! Also, Chad got accepted into BYU-I on the Fall/Winter track...so we are headed to good ole Rexburg land of the potatoes in January after we get married! I am really excited for Chad, and I think it will be a great experience for us to start our new life there although I have a feeling it is going to be really difficult to find a design related job. We will see what happens I guess. As for Chad, he will be going to school full-time and working part-time at Lowes in Idaho Falls, ha ha we are going to be so poor :) As of now things are finally coming together with the wedding plans! I have the photographer lined up, the temple scheduled, engagement photos taken, and most importantly I found a dress! I was so lucky to have found one here in Colorado, it is perfect. I still have a lot to plan, but at least the pieces of the puzzle are finally coming together...and by the way, only 3 months and 3 days!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you guys to come back! Seriously! Every time I think about it I get happy! I'll try and help you out on that design job. I'll even try and get you one in Rexburg. I'll chat w/ my bosses next week and let you know that I find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, are you posting your engagements on facebook? i'd LOVE to see them!

    ReplyDelete