pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

the date is set

The date is finally set for December 28th, 2010! I know this picture is exactly what you are thinking. Initially it would have been nice to get married in the Fall, but two of my best friends, Janelle & AdriAnne, are getting back from their missions in November and December and I know they would kill me if I got married only a couple months before they got back. . . haha. . . I can see it now, not a pretty picture. Things will be great, all of my closest friends will be there and it will be such a memorable reunion to share with one another! I'm SOOOOO excited to start the wedding plans and even more excited to plan with my mom and sisters when I get back to Colorado. As for now, there will be many phone calls and emails of ideas and inspiration. Why can't this (wedding planning) be my full-time job? . . . wouldn't that be nice!

1 comment: