pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2

Today I am thankful for families. Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts, but no matter what I will always love them. I was inspired from this decorative "Family" plaque I was given as a late wedding gift from my good friend Caley Park! Family is such a comfort word and it is so exciting that I can have my own family now. I love this quote from President Thomas S. Monson, "When the seas of life are stormy, a wise mariner seeks a port of peace. The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. 'The home is the basis of a righteous life and no other instrumentality can take its place or fulfil its essential functions'.

1 comment:

  1. oh i'm so glad you love it!! it looks great w/ your other photos there!

    ReplyDelete